Thursday, August 5, 2010

Start with the Bad.

This is going to make me look like a cranky, whiney, negative vacationer. But it will make everyone feel better that they didn't go. Haha. And my next post shall be more positive.

So this is what I didn't like about HAWAII:

FLYING
Because sitting for 6 hours isn't very fun. Airplanes/Airports make feel gross and dirty. I can't wait to shower after being in them. Between the smell & the confined spaces & all the people I feel disgusting by the time I get off the plane. I also get horrible headaches when landing. Oh and last and most importantly red eye flights stink! I went to New York when I was 16 and it was the worst flight of my life. I said I would never take one ever ever again. But I did...and it stunk too this time, but luckily not quite as bad as that one. Plus, if this all isn't bad enough we almost missed our flight going home! (better going then coming though right?)


THE HUMIDITY
My hair held up pretty well, but the ends of it sure liked to go wavy. I was prepared for the worst though, because Hawaii's humidity is NOTHING compared to the East Coast. I'm still glad I live in Utah though, where it is nice & dry!

CRAB ENCOUNTERS
He might look like just a little guy now, but when your buried up in the sand and you turn your head and look over your shoulder and see him practically on your shoulder and now in your face...he's HUGE & SCARY! Luckily I lept out of the sand and booked to the ocean before he had time to attack ;] I may have lost my life to this guy.

THE WIND
Everytime we went to take a picture our hair was in our face! The Ocean Breeze feels nice but isn't so awesome on the hair. Good thing it wasn't always as bad as this pic makes it out to be.


Oh and worst of all...

COMING HOME! :[

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

You forgot getting sick. And no tyler in hawaii... I would still deal with all that if I got a trip to hawaii

Unknown said...

Haha she never said anything bad about no Tyler... Thanks Chels, remember her words " Hawaii is Perfect"