Friday, August 20, 2010

Soccer, Good Food, and Baseball.

Nathan had a soccer tournament that has gone on the last few days in West Jordan.
Yesterday I was able to go up and watch one of his games.
Even though they lost, it was really fun to see him play with his new team.
After we went to lunch at Chili's to re-fuel Nathan and his best friend, Brady, so they could be ready for their next game. 
The boys were super goofy and definitely entertaining for me & my mom at lunch.
Me & My Mom at Chili's
It's blurry thanks to Nathan and all his giggles causing the camera to shake!
Nate & his friend Brady. 
As you can see they couldn't stop laughing long enough for a picture!

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay for the second game because I had to be to work, but the days fun wasn't over. After work Tyler & I took Nathan to the Owlz game with us, where we had lots of fun cheering for the Owlz & in Nathan's case, the opposing team! He loves opposition. We also had lots of fun talking about other matters, like Nathan's 6th grade crush. Its always enjoyable seeing his face turn red. By the time the game was over we were all starving so we hit up Applebees for some 1/2 price appetizers!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Baseball games are SOOO summer. Sounds fun. Nate is so silent around me that I never see his personality.

Chelsey said...

Sister of the year award.