Monday, August 23, 2010

Boating

I went boating Saturday, and by boating I mean, I sat on the boat and watched other people get wet, because I had just got out of the shower and was doing my hair when I got the call to go, it takes me forever to wash and dry my hair, so I didn't care to get it wet again before the day was over & it was still a perfect evening on the lake, even if I did stay dry. The sun was shining, but wasn't too hot out & there was a perfect breeze.


I loved every minute of it, I'm so glad Nate invited us along...I'm sad that summer is going to be ending soon, I will miss going out on the lake!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

ook I love all these pictures. adorable.

andrew and brittani said...

haha i probably would have pushed you in the water. summer is the best. and the pics are cute