Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I’ma Sucka for Corn Rows and Manicured Toes.

 
Ok...I'm not really a sucker for corn rows & toes don't exactly get manicures...I just felt like stealing that line from Nelly. I am, however, a sucker for Pedicures!

Yesterday me, my co-worker Leslie, & Chelsey went and got pedicures after work.
See some pics & details on Chels's blog here.

I love getting pedicures, so it was great to go get them with 2 of my favorite people. Especially nice to get my feet nice & soft, because I start dancing again next Wednesday and that means my feet will be callused very shortly!!! I will enjoy my soft feet & cute polish while I can!


2 comments:

The Mama said...

Cute toes! I just did my toes last night and I was thinking how nice a pedicure would be. :)

Lindsay Smith said...

Isn't that the worst... Getting a nice cute pedicure and then going to dance once and having the bottoms of your feet look sick and your polish is now chipped everywhere. At least you have a week to have cute toes!