Saturday, August 7, 2010

Snorkeling

Hawaii was my first time snorkeling! I was super excited to try it and it was really fun. We went to Hanauma Bay & had a blast. There was lots & lots of really neat fish to see both big & small.

The only bad parts were that I naturally had the urge to hold my breath under the water, so if I didn't constantly tell myself to keep on breathing I would hold my breath! oops! The other bad part was when the waves would occasionally go over my head, resulting in water coming down my breathing tube...and then I'd taste nasty salt water that made me wanna gag! Luckily I didn't swallow any though!!!

And lucky for me unlike Nattie, Kev, and my Dad...I stayed sunburn free!!!


Me & My Dad getting ready to head out!
Page & Kev already snorkeling. & Nat and my Dad gettin ready to go!

No comments: