Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Bliss

This weekend was pretty great. I was at first bummed, because Tyler's been working grave yard shifts, so all last week I didn't really see him, except for Thursday at school. We had made plans for Friday, to go watch the And 1 Streetball Team play at the Above the Rim game, but he found out he had to work on Friday too. Lucky for me, Chelsey was husbandless for the night, because he went with all his friends to the same game. We had a VERY fun girls night. We decided to do some type of craft and went several places before knowing what we wanted to do, but we finally decided on chalkboards. VERY cute chalk boards. It was our very first experience with spray paint, and I have to admit, we probably were very funny doing it, but we got the hang of it, once we actually dared to start spraying. Unfortunately they aren't completely finished yet, so I'll have to be sure to post a picture of the final product, but here is mine in the process of being made...Thank you Chels, for all the fun! Love you!

After my girls night, Tyler texted me sayin he was going to be off early (midnight) and wanted to watch a movie, boyfriend and best friend all in the same night. What more could a girl ask for? Maybe some sleep? Our movie ended way late and I had to work on Saturday. It was a sad day for the Cougars on Saturday, but the game was still fun, aside from the fact that my feet were soaked. We left early, which we never do, and in the words of our Macey's cashier, "we went home and ate our feelings!" lol. ok, we didn't really but we did go get ice cream cones after the game, and as always Tyler loaded up on candy and ice cream, none of which he ate that night though. yay, for a great weekend. miss it already.
Monday is here and its back to reality!

Oh, and does anyone have any good ideas as to what I can be for Halloween?
I can't use my costume from the Clyde party, because pretty much no one allows masks!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Our girls night was a blast. Im very excited to get them finished...

you could borrow our Mario and Lugi, But Taylor already called dibs.