Monday, October 19, 2009

I Think I'm in Love



So when I first met Tyler I found his watch obsession funny. And kind of nuts.
Him and his roommates put all 3 of their watch collections combined and made me chose my favorite. These were their babies, so it was so funny how serious they were about me needing to pick. Well a year later...I too have fallin in love with watches.
What really sold me was the Nixon Rubber Player which is actually a boy watch.
Tyler is constantly putting his watches on my wrist and telling me they could look normal on a girl to, but nope. I still feel like a man with them on. However, on the 4th of July I put one of his Rubber Players on and loved it, so much that I wore it.

As is seen here...

Kinda boyish but in a cute way, or I think so anyway. Well since I wore this one they've come out with more of them. Still, none of them girl ones, but definitely "girlier." I was dying to have a purple one, because its SO cute and bright and fun until now...
I'm absolutely in LOVE with watch that just came out!!!
Friday night, Tyler was on Nixon's website and found it!
We were skyping because we both were home sick in bed, so we were skyping.
He sent me the link and said he couldn't wait to see my reaction.
He kept saying, "YOU ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT!"
I had no idea what he was even looking at, so didn't know if it was gonna be a good thing or a bad thing...the only thing I new for sure was that I was NOT going to freak out, just because he said I would. Not to be rebellious or anything, but simply because any reaction that was "freak outish" would just feel fake.
My REACTION: I just ended up laughing.
this watch made my night!!!
LOVES it.

I am in Pink HEAVEN...I love it. Now I just got to wait til I can find one on ebay or something, because as much as I am in LOVE with it. I will NEVER pay $175 for it.

....As for more Pink Love....
Remember this post?


I've been sleeping at home for the last little while, just to avoid sickness and such.
I came home for Fall Break cuz my bed at home is like Gold compared to my apartment bed.
Not that my apartment bed even sucks, but at home...words can not even describe how comfortable it is. Not to mention, it is PINK. Along with everything else in my Room.
I'm sure enjoying my little Pink Heaven.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ok I love that watch and im not even a "watch" person. too funny.

Chelsey said...

ps. just make Ty get it for you for Christmas =)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Are you kidding me?! I HAVE to have that watch!!