Sunday, October 4, 2009

Elizabeth Smart


So thanks to my cousin Brittani, I got wrapped up in reading this testimonial from Elizabeth Smart. I'm so glad I did. Made me sick and I really feel for that girl...I can't tell you how much anger I have for the guy that put her through all of this. She is amazing and strong and I have so much respect for her! It would be such a challenge to share your story with the world after going through everything she did. What a HUGE trial to go through. For this alone, she deserves a spot in the Celestial Kingdom! Just as a warning, it is very detailed, but I found it interesting to know what really happened. This guy makes me sick, so I really hope they find him competent to stand trial.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I read this the other day. I cant even imagine. She is so strong!

Bitters said...

He needs to be HUNG!! I'm so impressed with Elizabeth and how she has come out of this so strong...

Tyler & Nicole said...

too bad "cruel and unusual" punishment is illegal. he deserves it.

The Mama said...

That was a very sad but interesting read. Thanks for sharing Nicole!