Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow. I Just Wrote Quite the Tangent.

MIDTERM, SAY WHAAAT?
So I just found out like an hour ago I have a midterm...when?
Tomorrow?
Yeah, great.
On what?
Yoga!
I have no idea how to study for a Yoga midterm.
Is it written or is it just doing Yoga?
I have no idea.
Other than the fact it would be like impossible to test on us actually doing Yoga.
Why?
1. Only one teacher
2. What determines good? and Bad?
3. Yoga is all about listening to your own body. How will she know if we are listening?
You get the point.
If it is a test based on our ability...
I will probably fail.
Since we have "breathing exercises"...and I cannot do them.
YEah. Nicole forgets to breathe.
I also prefer to hold my breath.
If it is a written test...
I will also probably fail, since I don't know the names for anything.
Show me the position, and I will follow.
Sorry though, I still don't know what Vinyasa means.
Want to ask me what downward dog is though?
Or happy baby?
Or dolphin?
Or warrior 1?
I know those ones.
So wish me luck cuz I'm gonna need it!
Maybe I'm crazy but I thought Yoga was supposed to RELIEVE stress, not CAUSE it! Gah.
O ya, and I got a paper to write tonight. Oh joy.
I HATE English.
Good thing, once I'm done with this class, no more English for me.
I pretty much hate this week of school.
Good news though, I have an AWESOME dance teacher.
She cancelled class Friday just cuz we wanted her to.
And it gets better, our midterm was scheduled for Friday, but now we have til Monday.
Really that just means I have til Monday to forget EVERYTHING we did today.
So maybe that's not such a good thing.
But it is dance, and I love it. So I will survive.

ARIZONA IS CALLING MY NAME
.........................................................................................................................
So today my Aunt and Uncle from Phoenix welcomed a new baby girl into their family.
Her name is Mia.
And boy, she is a cutie.
I am DYING to go see her. Like I wanna jump in my car right now and drive all night long.
BUT...I can't thanks to school :(
Ok...School isn't the only thing holding me back.
There is work too.
bah....
I do want to visit Arizona though soon.
It's one of my favorite places in the world!!!
(might be only because I've never left the U.S. so I haven't seen the world. Just seen the U.S.)
So, I'm watching very closely for the first opportunity that presents itself and I will most certainly be taking off! I miss my cute little cousins A & Z and now I'm missing little M, even though we've never met! I can't wait to meet her so that is the same as missing her, right?
Oh and off course I miss Matt & Becky too!!!
I'm very envious of my Grandparents at the moment.
Why?
Because they are there! And I am not.
....................................................................................................................................

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Maybe Salvidor could help you with your yoga.

I wanna go to AZ too im dying to hold her.

Tyler & Nicole said...

HAHAHAAHA no kidding!

Lisa Bunker said...

Hope you survived this week, and yoga mid-term. I want to go to Arizona too.