Friday, October 16, 2009

THRILLER


So Thanks to the Wonderful World of Facebook I had a rather surprising thing happen last week. My drill team coach from high school contacted me and other girls who have graduated since she has been coach wanting us to come back and dance with this years team at the last football game! I loved drill, and even though I don't really miss 6am practices or all the drama involved, I wouldn't trade those 3 years for anything, and I also couldn't pass up this opportunity. Especially since Natalie is now on the team and we've never EVER danced together. We're 5 years difference in age, so this was fun news!
I'll admit, I wasn't very good. My mom videotaped and I'm rather scared to watch it.
Me and the rest of the drill alumni learned the dance on Saturday, but spent a good portion of that time just making fun of ourselves and reminiscing so needless to say, most of us didn't learn it very well but we had fun which was the important part.
Just thought I'd post some pictures!

3 of my favorite girls
Rachel, Jaynee, and Kara.

Me and the Sis just gettin our freak on!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Gabe saw your Thriller pictures and said, "Ooooh, scary witches!" How fun that you and Nat got to dance together!

Bitters said...

Cute Pictures...Love it and next year I will be there....Love this time of YEAR....xo

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Scary awesome pictures! Love it!