Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Counting the Days

Remember this guy?
(if you don't, click here for the WHOLE story. You will probably laugh, at my expense and I'm ok with that. So enjoy!)
Well unfortunately him and I still have something in common.
Yes, still got braces on my teeth!
They were supposed to be off in August.
I am not a happy camper about this.
My orthodontist went on vacation, setting them back several weeks.
And one more hold up following that...so here it is, OCTOBER and they are still on my teeth.
Good news is before the end of the month...they will be off....FOREVER.
Can't wait.
I'm counting the days.
Braces and I are NOT friends.
October 23rd, will be a great day!

1 comment:

Lindsay Smith said...

I swear it is always longer then they tell you. All of the orthodontists should of realized that by now and started giving more accurate dates. Everyone I know who has braces has had to keep them on longer then they originally were supposed to. Hopefully October 23rd comes fast!!!