Wednesday, October 7, 2009

EVERYTHING I HATE ABOUT BEING SICK.

Ok, lets face it. There is not anything I don't HATE about being sick! Maybe when I was younger there were things to enjoy, like a day off of school, but now as an adult, there are NO perks, because regardless how crappy I feel I can't miss class! Especially since over half my classes are heavily graded on attendance alone! Dancing when you're sick is NOT fun, I dreaded going to my advanced Jazz class today, because its a challenge enough when I am healthy, but when my entire body is aching BEFORE class, I know there is a problem! Luckily class was not AS bad as I thought it might be, and I actually nailed some pretty good turns, which usually doesn't happen on sick days since being sick knocks my equilibrium totally off! I hate the feeling, so I was shocked when I was actually able to turn! I have 3 papers to write this week and I am dreading them because my body is so tired and its so hard to focus on homework when all I really want to do is curl up in a ball and go to sleep! To make matters worse, when I do go to sleep, its not very good sleep, because my head is congested and I wake up because I'm unable to breath! So NOT fun! I'm hoping this bug is gone by the weekend, but we will see!!! Oh, and the UVU Inaugural Ball is tonight! My friend Jeff was in charge of planning the dance and i'm excited to go, but would be lots happier if I felt better! He did such a good job planning the GREEN OUT dance so can't wait to see what he's done for this one!
On a happier note: Found out today that my high school drill team, is doing a come back performance of thriller and bringing back the last 3 to 4 years of drill team members! I can't wait, I have missed performing more than anything! I love it and can't wait for next Wednesday. It should be pretty fun, because it will be the ONLY time me & my little sister will dance TOGETHER. Never thought that would happen! Woot. Woot.

Me & My Best Friend Jaynee doing THRILLER my Senior Year in High School. Don't we just look fabulous???

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Yep you look fabulous! Sorry you're sick. That's the worst