Monday, June 22, 2009

The Infamous Pink Room

So I've been kinda known to have this VERY pink room...that everyone is asking me about...and always asking HOW pink it really is...since it puts off an entire pink glow into our yard and before or blinds were in...it reflected off the snow clear into the street...which is saying something since my room is downstairs and my window well is taller than the window itself...anyhow...I got new bedding and a new bed for my birthday way back in February and lots of people kept asking about it and/or wanting to see it. So I decided I should FINALLY share. So here it is. I love it...my pink room is a big reason I still choose to live at home. I love my room!!!


3 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Cute Nicole! I bet you don't have a hard time getting your brothers out of your room.

The Boyacks said...

I love your room so cute! The bedding is so so cute!

The Mama said...

I really like your bedding too Nicole. I had no idea you like pink that much :)