Thursday, January 26, 2012

50. fifty. 50.

Its Papa Schaef's 50th birthday!
And guess what?
He is alive.
If any of you know Papa Schaef for years he has said that he is going to die by 50.
Guess he was wrong and hopefully he stays wrong for a very long time.
Like at least 50 more years of wrongness.
(...and yes I'm fairly certain wrongness is not a word but I'm using it anyway)

He also is pretty good at getting out of parties, because he is at a convention and is almost every single year for his birthday. Lame right?

Here is some fun moments of him from the last 50 or so years...



And if I must say...he's aged very well!
Still no gray hair on his head!

I couldn't ask for a better dad! He is the greatest!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I totally see Nate in him in some of those pictures.. Happy Birthday Mark! love ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nicole! Now give me my pictures back so you can't embarrass me anymore!!!