Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ambitious

I wouldn't consider myself a very ambitious person at all. That word, just doesn't describe me...except for on the first week of school. Something about the first week always makes me feel super motivated and ambitious about not only school, but everything else in life. Like if you asked me this week if I could conquer the world, I'd tell you yes and I'd probably even believe it. By week 2 I always ask myself why on earth I felt that way, but it continues to happen over and over again. This year I've made a goal with myself to be a bigger picture taker and better blogger than I was last year. I'm hoping my new iphone that showed up in the mail for me yesterday will help me in fulfilling my goals! And as if those 2 weren't enough, I randomly today decided that I am going to take on a second blog. Yep, thats right. Except number 2 isn't so much about me, its more about my fam. I set the blog up ohhhh 3 years ago for my mom and she's never ever used it. Soooo today I was thinking that I should just take it on myself, since I know what happens in there life anyway right? We'll see how it goes. If you'd like to follow or check it out you may go here to do so. We'll see if my ambitiousness stays with me long enough to post there for more than a week...

No comments: