Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I LOVE THIS MONTH!!!

Ever since I can remember, February has been my very favorite month with good reason. I love Valentines Day and always have! Its never even be about having a so called "valentine," even as a little girl I loved everything about the day! Valentines at school, creating an awesome "mailbox" for all my valentines and candy hearts...something about it is just so fun and so happy, but still just an ordinary day. And did I mention that I love PINK and red too and together they pretty much make a super-color?!I can't even describe how excited I get for Valentines...the husband will atest that I bring up Valentines Day constantly through out the year...and even better than Valentines Day is the day after! My birthday!!! So much to look forward to!
Happy February everyone!
xoxo

1 comment:

Kendra L. said...

I wonder if I pretended that I love Valentine's Day as much as you do, if my husband would celebrate it. :) He REFUSES to celebrate Valentines day. So last year we ignored it, but this year, I'm going to celebrate it and spoil him and see how much he hates it. ;)