Monday, January 9, 2012

Double the Pleasure. Double the Fun.

January 8th is a busy day in my family, but always a good one. It is both my Grandma's birthday as well as my little brother's. We celebrated the double birthday at my parents house.

Nathan is the baby of the family so its crazy and hard to believe he's 14! This year Tyler & I got him an LSU Jersey...he loves LSU but the Jersey is an adult size and they don't make them smaller, so we were a little worried about giving it to him since its not one he can actually wear, but we had no reason to be worried. I figured it could go one of two ways. He'd be excited about it or he'd like it but show no enthusiasm. I didn't know there was a third option. He opened it and at first there was no reaction....and then he pulled it out and went nuts. It was really funny and I'm glad he loved it! Nana seemed to love her presents too. Just not enough to jump up and down screaming. Maybe next year?

This picture turned out super yellow. I keep telling my mom she needs to paint because the lighting and paint color make for awful lighting! This is it AFTER I attempted to edit.
Sooo this is Nathan's reaction to his jersey.
It was a lot funnier initially but I wasn't videotaping so this was actually round 2 of his excitement. Really its not worth watching after the first 20 seconds. 
 
                                                  

1 comment:

Natalie Alyse said...

seriously???? that is kind of a gross picture of me....yikes.