Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

I'm a little slow at posting this, but better late than never.

We had a great Christmas this year and were so lucky to spend it with our families. We were also happy and grateful that we were able to attend church on Christmas Day and remember the real meaning of Christmas. We went to church with my parents and opened gifts and had breakfast with them. Some of the highlights of the morning were the look of surprise on Natalie's face when she opened her ticket to Wicked. She was shocked. Kevin also was also very excited to get a PS3. Not too many surprises for me this year. That's what I get for picking out my own Christmas! I did get a ticket to Wicked though too. We were all spoiled!

And yes, my dad INTENTIONALLY made that face.



We then headed to Santaquin to spend time with the Hunsaker's. We ate lots of good food, opened presents, and had lots of fun messing around with Tyler's mom's new toy! She got a Xbox Kinect for Christmas and it kept the whole family entertained. ...and if I must say so myself, my hubby has got moves...and so does the rest of the fam!


                                           


We were so busy with our families that it wasn't until 9 or 10 at night that we finally opened our presents from each other. Tyler really spoiled me. I got a new Nixon watch, Ugg boots (I was sooo shocked. Biggest surprise I think I've had ever!), perfume and some clothes. He got some BYU & Oregon apparel, movies, and a few other small gifts.


He was really stoked about that hat so he HAD to cheese it.

We really had an amazing Christmas and felt so blessed! 
The best part of all was just being with those that we love.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Love your purfume and boots.... I thought Ty's DVD was Sex and the city at first glance :)

Lindsay Smith said...

I love the video of Tyler dancing!