Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year In Review.

2011 has been a great year. One of the best in fact. We got to start off the year as newly weds. We had only been married 3 days before the new year. Marriage has made this year very fun and quite the adventure.
 
 In March we went to Maui and had a blast seeing the island, hanging at the beach and driving around in a 2011 Chevy Camaro. The only disappointment was that there is no where in Maui to let a car like that lose!
Right after Hawaii we took off to Vegas for the basketball tournament.
Immediately after getting home from Vegas, Tyler was off to Denver to cheer on the Cougs some more. You may have seen him on tv a time or two.
Our summer was filled with rodeos, family reunions, boating, 7 peaks, baseball games and a quick trip to Arizona. We also celebrated Tyler's 25th birthday!
 In September we went on a trip with my family to St. George and went to Tuacahn and saw the little mermaid.
Fall was full of lots and lots of football!
 For Halloween we had a blast in our old school cheer outfits.
We had an excellent Thanksgiving. I think its safe for me to speak for both of us based on Tyler's face?




Natalie turned 18 in December. We celebrated at overnight at the Little America and went to see the lights. (T had to miss out, thank you bronchitis.)
We had a great Christmas and even had two Christmas trees. Tyler had the flu for Christmas but we managed to make it enjoyable anyway. Sadly I didn't get a picture of us together. I've been awful at pics this year. 2012 I'm going to improve, I promise!
We celebrated our first anniversary on the 29th and it was a great way to end the year! 
And again, I stink I didn't get a picture of us to document the day. I told Tyler so many times that I needed to before the day was over and even told him to help me remember and it came and went and I forgot. More pictures...definitely going on the new years resolutions.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope 2012 is everything you hope it to be!


3 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is a great new years resolution. Missed you tonight. Happy New Year! Love you

andrew and brittani said...

I'm 10 times worse at taking pics than you....so if you're bad....what does that make me?

Kate Daly said...

love the pics Nic! Thanks for sharin!