Monday, June 7, 2010

Events from the Weekend


My weekend basically rocked.
Tyler and I went to dinner with Mitch & Chels at Costa Vida.
Then we went with them down to Tyler's parents in Santaquin and watched Sherlock Holmes on their projector screen. It was a very good movie I thought. I hadn't seen it yet and although I was exhausted it kept me awake!

Saturday I had work. Yay! ugh... but then as soon as I was off it was Seven Peaks time! woot. woot. It was my first chance to be in the sun this summer and I loved it. I was way worried about getting burned though & caked on the sunscreen, unfortunately it kept me from getting even the slightest tan. This year I bought a season pass though so will have plenty of time for more sun! Seven peaks has a great deal for passes for students so I decided it would be well worth the money to have one. (I'm looking for friends/family to come with me on my days off work...so if you're up for a day at Seven peaks...you should seriously let me know!) After a day in the sun Tyler and I saw Date Night. Date Night [Blu-ray]I was a little disappointed in it, I didn't think it was as funny as the previews had made it up to be, but still a good movie I thought.

Sunday Russ & Misty had us over for dinner, we played Uno, watched the Thunderstorm (love them.), and watched Kung Fu Panda. Tyler & I hadn't seen it and loved it. Probably the best movie of the weekend in my opinion. All in all, I had a pretty great weekend and am already waiting for the next one to be here. The weekend makes the week well worth it. Especially now that it is summer. 

And in other news....

Kevin and Page celebrated their one year anniversary Sunday! I can't believe it has already been a year since this.

And my best news of all? It is OFFICIAL my friends. July 22 I will be on my way to the ever-so-fabulous Island of Hawaii. Oahu to be more specific. We booked our flight last week & I can't wait. Time for some new great swim suits & summer clothes I think!

Hawaii is a great excuse to right?

                                                                                           

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Last time I went to seven peaks I completely got burnt to a crisp. I was hoping for a tan but went from red to white. Nice job caking on the sunscreen.

Going to Hawaii is a perfect excuse to buy cute swim suits. Have fun!