Friday, June 4, 2010

Look Guys! I've Been Reading!

Me reading is a pretty rare thing. I can't say I love to read, but lately I have.  My most current finish is this book. Highly recommend it to anyone to read. I really enjoyed it.

So, aside from it being a really great book, reading has been great lately because it means I am going to bed earlier, because reading seriously makes me so tired, a few pages and I'm out. 3 nights this week I have fallen to sleep before 1 am, which is early for me. Last night...I was out before midnight! I really don't get...or at least feel tired. I sometimes even get in bed and just lay there for hours...cuz I'm not even slightly tired, so reading seems to get me there.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I have a whole bookshelf of books you need to read. come on over. last night was fun. love you guys.