Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Long weekends are wonderful but never long enough.

Friday: consisted of family bowling. sadly, we took no pictures :( nobody brought a camera.
Nathan and his friend were with us and made it a requirement to dance after each bowl. My moves were lame. Tyler had some great ones when he wasn't too shy to bust them out. Nate and Brady's moves were very funny. They even busted out some Michael.

Saturday: Tyler and I went to a bbq at Chels & Mitch's cute new house. It was lots of fun. We enjoyed their company and appreciated the invite. We watched this movie:

I thought it was pretty good...Tyler on the other hand, slept thru it. So it looks like he is going to have to watch it with me again...haha.

Sunday: Church. Movies. Relaxin. Great dinner. Nice walk. Nice drive. Nice Day.

Monday: Family BBQ with the Bullock's. Visited the Pleasant Grove Cemetary. Dollar Movie to see Bounty Hunter for time #2 & Betos, seemed a good idea at the time but I have one word for it, gross.


 My dad cleaning Grandma and Grandpa Schaefer's headstone.


 The finished product.
 
Me & My Siblings.


And I'm extra special and had one more day work free...since Tuesday's are my day off anyway.

Tuesday: Tyler's mom, Kim, had her dance recital and I went and helped out. Recital turned out fantastic. Here is a little clip of her awesome dancer's at her Lindon & Santaquin studio's gettin ready for the big event.

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh I need to remember to add Leap Year to my Netflix. It looked cute.

Lindsay Smith said...

Your bowling trip sounded fun. I wish we could of come with you to Grandpa and Grandma's grave.