Monday, June 8, 2009

Kevin & Page: Established 06/06/2009

They SEALED the DEAL!
Wahoo!
Kevin and Page's Wedding was on Saturday.
It turned out PERFECT!
I am so excited to have another girl in the family, because the boys are now out numbered. No more ties at the Schaefer household. Girls Win! Lol.

So their wedding ceremony was at 9 am so I had to get up super early cuz we left our house just after 7. I was a little sad to not be in the temple with them...since all my cousins my age are now endowed so I was the only one not in there but it was ok. I got to watch my cousin Jenny's new baby. Boston and he is such a cutie so I enjoyed doing that while they were in the temple.

We had a luncheon for Kev and Page at Joseph Smith Memorial and the food was AMAZING!
Best meal I think I have had there.

There reception was just at our stake center, but the decorator did such a great job making it look great!

Page and Kevin are now in San Diego enjoying there honeymoon :)

...oh and lets not forget...I caught ANOTHER bouquet....
hahahahaha.
Single I will stay :)


The Schaefer Kids

Tyler and Me at the Temple

Nate Me and Tyler at the Reception

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

It was a fun day! I'm happy for Kevin and Page.

Mittelstadt Family said...

Nicole... I still think you are that little girl we use to babysit. You can't get married yet. Everyone is growing up so fast it makes me feel old. Ha ha. But congrats to Kevin and Page!

Shantel Williams said...

Yay for Kevin and Page! She looks so pretty! And for you, you will be married before you know it!

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

What a beautiful day! They are such a cute couple.