Wednesday, June 16, 2010

things are not as they appear. i promise!

Notice anything wrong with this photo?
it's driving me nuts. i have tried to edit the problem out but it only makes it worse.

In case you haven't found it yet  (and let's face it! it's impossible not to since its massive) look at my forehead.
yep. pretty much looks like i smeared orange all over my face and missed a spot.
gross. i know. 
but I promise, the white spot is a shadow. there are several more just like it where the white spot is in different spaces on my face.
I don't know how I didn't notice after taking the picture, but unfortunately i didn't & all I have is this picture to drive me nuts!


2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

whatever!! you fake tanned from a bottle and forgot your forehead :)

Chelsey said...

um. your crazy I dont see it?