Monday, June 21, 2010

please pretend I posted this yesterday.

I know this is a day late, but I was So Busy Celebrating Father's Day I didn't get a chance to post so here it is:

Happy Father's Day to the GREATEST dad around.
There is no sense in arguing with me, you know as well as I do...
it's MY DAD.
Yep this CRAZY guy.



My dad is always great for a good laugh, and can be quite the character sometimes.
He's always supported me in everything I've done. & especially my dancing.
He even has learned some great moves of his own over the years; Toe Rises, Stalls, You name it!
He is great to come and go to lunch with me whenever I am at work & give him a call.
I also got my stunning good looks from him, everyone tells me I look just like him.
I've even been asked a few times, without my dad around if I am his daughter by people I didn't even know.
Love you Dad!




...and also Happy Father's Day my AMAZING grandpa.
My Grandpa is so supportive of me and everything I'm involved in.
He's also a very hip grandpa. Not only can he text & send picture messages, but he is speedy when he responds. He also keeps up with the world with facebook. I don't know of many people who have grandpa's who can do that!
Love you Grumpy!



...and to the grandfather, who was greatly missed this father's day! 
I don't know of any other men with quite the attitude that you have & all that optimism.
You were always smiling & always happy to see  us!
You were even daring enough, KNOWING you get motion sickness VERY easily and still rode on Tower of Terror with us...and we loved you for it. 
WE STILL LOVE YOU FOR IT.
Happy Father's Day, I'm sure it is a good one, because you're in a better place & you get to celebrate with Grandma.
Love you.

3 comments:

Bitters said...

GREAT POST!! I agree you have a great DAD, and I think you do have the best GRUMPY...and we all miss GRANDPA DON!! xo

andrew and brittani said...

made me cry....

Lisa Bunker said...

Nicole, you are so sweet, your dad is a crazy guy, I love your Grumpy and your grandpa Schaefer will truly be missed. The Schaefer's were family to the Clyde''s since we grew up on the same street.