Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Manti Miracle Pageant


Last week I got this great idea, that it would be so fun to go to the Manti Pageant.
It's something we've never done and its FREE! and we're poor, so FREE is always good!
Well as they SAY nothing is ever free...and boy, is it true! Sure there is the gas money, but that was expected and not too big of a deal.

Care to know how much my FUN idea costed Tyler?

$120.

Why?

It's called a speeding ticket.
Neither of us think he should have gotten it.
It was kind of a joke, but luckily it didn't ruin our night.
We still had lots of fun walking around Manti. We ate dinner there and later got a yummy Gelati (not to be confused with Gelato) to share.
We tried to buy allergy medicine for Tyler because his allergies started to get bad, but do you think the Manti grocery store stays open past 8?

The Pageant was really great. A lot less cheesy than I remember it being & we had a good time.
And took cute pictures while we were at it.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

The temple looks so pretty how fun! I have never been. You look cute. I told Tyler he needs to invest in a radar detector. they are wonderful

Rachel said...

I would love to go see that pagent again, it's been so long since I've been. Cute pictures! It looks like you had fun despite the speeding ticket!