Friday, June 25, 2010

Bird Terd.

I really don't like BIRDS.
I washed my car less than 48 hours ago, I avoid parking under trees.
And already there is birds have made my car their target.
It is looking an awful lot like the picture above.
(ok, maybe I exaggerate just a little a lot. but you get my point.)

2 years ago I was working in Salt Lake and was out to lunch. I was at a drive up window and had my car window rolled down, next thing you know brown bird poo was splattered across my windshield and then I turn and look and its on the INTERIOR of my car. I was so grossed out, I was freaking out. I was paranoid that some maybe landed on my arm. I kept inspecting it, thankfully I never found any. But it was on my door handle and a little on my steering wheel too. How disgusting is that? I am paranoid that this incident will happen again.

Needless to say the birds are on my $!@% list!
...and apparently my car is on theirs.

and I sure hope, I am NEVER in the position of this little boy.

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

hahahahaha dork.

andrew and brittani said...

i got pooped on by a freakin eagle at our school fied trip to the atrium thingy SOOOOOOOOO gross!!

Bitters said...

Went to TACO AMIGO today and Mckay lost his desire to EAT cuz one pooped right there next to him... ha ha

Rachel said...

My head has been pooped on TWICE in the last year by birds! So gross to have to clean it out of my hair!

Lisa Bunker said...

I swear the bird poop is worse this year!!! They have pooped on everything!!!! Good Grief, it's been on our cars, recycle bin all over my front walk, mail box. Maybe Rachel will let you borrow her owl to put on your car to scare the birds away!!!!! Of course if Cougar gets scared it makes him poop, so maybe all the birds are extra scared this year.

Anonymous said...

Brittani do I remember right that it was a third grade field trip? I think I was there and vaguely remember it. My favorite Lisa was Uncle Kenneth sitting under the tree at the Homestead. Nicole I can just picture you freaking out and am laughing!! When you clean your car again tomorrow you and clean mine too. Mine I believe is poop free! Mom

The Mama said...

lol.. you remind me of my little sister who is absolutely terrified of birds and will not get anywhere near them. Oh, and I love the pagent pics, looks like fun!