Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Break.

Our fall break was super fun...
We went to the Jazz game.
Carved pumpkins with Tyler's work friend, Scott, and his cute wife Sharlyn.
 Left to right: Scott's pumpkin, Sharlyn's pumpkin, my pumpkin, and well, its BYU, do I have to say who would have carved that one?

We went to Pumpkin Land with Chelsey and Mitch just to re-live our childhood.
Notice who finally shaved off his nasty mustache :]
Our break was fabulous until Saturday afternoon rolled around when Tyler got some really Bad News! Saturday morning we dropped Tyler's car off to be looked at because it had been making a funny little thumping noise since Wednesday night. When we went back to pick it up I new something was wrong, because I dropped him off and waited in my car. I waited and waited and finally after he had been gone 45 minutes he came out and told me that LOTS of stuff is wrong with it and its going to take $4,000 to fix it! Needless to say, if we find a cheaper bid than the pricey dealership one, Tyler might be trading it for something else. And of course, his warranty is no longer good, because he hit 90,000 miles this week! All I know is cars suck.
It is really too bad this happened, because we both really love his car :( We will miss it if it goes!

3 comments:

Russ and Misty said...

I'm still jealous you got a fall break. It looks like you had a great time

andrew and brittani said...

I second the motion that cars suck! They are just money pits that we have to have to get around.

Spencer and Tessa said...

So, when are you getting engaged?? You guys are a cute couple!!:)