Friday, March 5, 2010

Why Don't You Just Be Who You Are?

Something I just can't figure out: Cross Dressing...Sex Changes.
I just don't understand it.

We've all heard these phrase a million times...

BE YOURSELF.
NEVER CHANGE WHO YOU ARE.
BE WHO YOU ARE.

I think this is one of the most important lessons we learn in life. It's so easy to wish we were someone else, or try to be like someone else hoping people will accept us if we change... so to go to the EXTREME. And completely change YOU. It makes no sense to me. If you're a man, why on earth would you want to be anything other than a man??? Does anyone understand this? I sure don't.

Everyday at school I see the same guy, who dresses as if he were a girl, but people know. He's not fooling anyone.  Even he knows it. He'll never be the real thing, so what on earth is going through his mind???  Does he like all the negative looks, or the double takes people give him? I simply don't understand. 

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I love this post. hahaha
I think I will dress like a man tomorrow. ha

SO TRUE.