Saturday, March 6, 2010

February Happenings

February was so busy happening, I didn't have any time to tell about it.
Even though its come & gone, I feel the need to tell all, because it just so happens to be my favorite month of the year. 
I started the month off at one great basketball game!
I know I am in the right place when BYU is wearing my favorite color while playing Utah. Yes, they were sportin pink! I loved it.
Plus we won!!!


I love Valentines Day & Love my birthday...so having them back to back basically rocks! I spent Valentine's up in Midway with a bunch of my cousins, and Tyler came too.
Since it fell on a Sunday, celebrating was a little more weird than usual, but still lots of fun!
The Friday before we celebrated the holiday by going to Color Me Mine & dinner with Mitch and Chelsey. Then Saturday afternoon we hit up The Movie Valentine's Day together. It was a cute show, and was so happy Tyler offered to go, because getting him to watch a chick flick, let alone, pay for one is a pretty big accomplishment. Then to top it off, he got me Roses.




My Birthday was a fun day too because it landed on President's Day this year. 
No school. No work. What more could I ask for?
I spent the day with my mom, looking at sewing machines (yep, happy birthday to me...domestic style) and shopping.
I made the mistake of eating at Cafe Rio for lunch...
I shall explain why it was a mistake later.

For dinner the 'Rents, Tyler & I all went to Tucanos.
I love their food, it is amazing and I ate way more than I should have...
However, to make it clear. I didn't feel stuffed or overly full.
One way or another, I ended up with food poisoning, so not fun!
I'm positive it was my Rio. 
Regardless, I still had a pretty great 21st birthday!


 
UVU hosted an All Night Mardi Gras Party, just last weekend! It totally rocked.
It was my favorite UVU activity I've gone to thus far.
The pics aren't all that great, cuz it was LATE so I look disgusting, but don't care enough not to share.

 
There was a hypnotist show that was hilarious.
Two of the contestants hypnotized ended up sitting on Tyler and I's lap.
Totally cuddled up to us. It was the funniest thing ever. Best show I've seen.

...so there is February for ya. 
I feel so much better having shared!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

wow you did have a good month! glad we were apart of it. we love you guys.