Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award.

beautiful blog award.


here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to seven others who you think have a beautiful blog.

3. Add the "beautiful blog" button to your page.
4. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
5. say seven things about yourself.

Thank you Chels!
However...your blog puts mine to shame!
Love you & the Blog!
You're fabulous.




seven things about me:


1. I'm not a fan of chocolate.

2. I love the night. And can't make myself go to bed even when I'm tired.

3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.

4. I hate being cold. I would rather be in the hot sun uncomfortable for hours before I'd want to spend ten minutes cold.

5. Talking is my favorite pastime.

6. I'm don't like scary movies.

7. I had a traumatic cockroach in counter in New York City and have been terrified of the critters ever since.



SEVEN PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO....
1. Lindsay Smith
2. Brittani Dibb
3. Chelsee Barber
4. Sara Hunsaker
5. Rachel Heaton
6. Abby Purcell
7. Kaylie Sikahema

No comments: