Saturday, March 13, 2010

An actual "word" from Nicole


Widow: (verb) to deprive of anything cherished or needed.
 
I'm currently sulking.
Tyler left today.

He won't be returning to me til the 22nd.
I have been officially "widowed"

He's in his best friend Jeff's hometown today: Alamo, Nevada. 
So small he can't get cell phone service.

He'll be driving to Long Beach tomorrow. 
Sunday he will be getting onto a cruise ship.
This means one very long week with no communication.

I'm pathetic I know.
This is the longest I've ever gone w/o talking to him.
I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself.

Good news is Day 1 is finished.
Only 8 more to go.

2 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

I'm sorry he is gone. That stinks!

Chelsey said...

Hey my honey is gone as of tomorrow morning.. i think maybe we grab CHELSEY and we do a GIRLS nite out...Cafe Rio and a movie...what do you think of that idea??? xo