Friday, March 5, 2010

Bad News



Work yesterday was rather sad!

My favorite work buddy (besides you, Mel of course) Brett gave his 2 weeks notice.
He's an awesome cousin & its been fun to work with him at Century 21.
I'm gonna miss him around.
But I'm also really excited for him because he's quitting, because he got a new job!
He is majoring in accounting and got a great internship, so of course, he had to take it!
He's gonna be awesome, but I'll definitely miss him!


Ready for more bad news?

My apartment contract is not sold.
The girl who was interested, decided to text me nonstop for 3 days.
Got my hopes way up.
And then suddenly decided it was too far from where she worked.
How stupid is that?
So I continue to cross my fingers that it sells soon!
So if you know anyone...please send them my way.
The sooner the better, cuz March is totally free!!!
...plus, its a totally awesome apartment.
I loved my time there!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I would be sad too.. altho I dont think I got a whole blog post when I left you guys =) jjjjkkkk..

I HATE selling things. Cars are the worst. then apartments. We have had sooo many people get our hopes up, but none come thru. sucks.

I need to see you. its been. long time. luff you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad I got a blog post about me quitting. HAHA. Chelsey, when you left we were to sad to even post it. Would have caused us to cry that much more. I'll miss C21 and all the fun times we had, but I'm looking forward to getting some Accounting experience!