Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Year of Change is Right!


I've mentioned several times that I thought 2012 was going to be full of change and I wasn't kidding! I started a new job 3 weeks ago and Tyler has been working at his new job for a month or so now. Little did I know our jobs would GREATLY change how much we see each other. Basically, we're lucky to see each other for an hour straight, no lie. Last night we had a whole 15 minutes where we were together and tonight we didn't overlap at all. We don't even sleep at the same time. We were really lucky before to have very similar work hours and had a lot of time together, up until last semester in school we even had school the same night so we were only away from each other the one night a week and we actually in the same building! The time away has been alright, but I'd love to have a few hours straight to spend with Tyler! It would sure be nice! I even work Saturdays, which is his only day off. I've had my moments when I get super frustrated by our schedules but then I realize that this too shall pass and so then I just see all the humor in our craziness and laugh!

No comments: