Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sharing the covers? No thanks.

Ever since Tyler started his new job I have secretly enjoyed our bed all to myself. I am not a deep sleeper at all and its basically impossible for me to make it through an entire night without waking up. I struggle falling asleep, I struggle to get comfortable, and my temperature is never what I want it to be. I am always burning up or freezing cold and therefore I wake up what seems like 100 times in the night (slight exaggeration of course). When you add another person to the bed to snore, steal the covers (I married a major blanket hog), and adjust constantly, it only makes matters worse although I never noticed all this until recently. Ever since Tyler started his job I have slept like a rock. It's been amazing. As soon as I am out...I am out cold. No waking up for me until around 7 as I am anticipating Tyler get home. I seriously can sleep however I want and no one is there to disturb me. Don't get me wrong I love it when he is home at night. I am much happier knowing that he is here with me. However my tossing turning body seriously misses the nights when I have the place all to myself. Seriously...how to get the best of both worlds?

No comments: