Thursday, September 30, 2010

Midterms

I've never hated midterms so much as I do this semester. Usually I don't find them very stressful at all, but this semester they've all landed back to back & make me want to pull my hair out.

Today I'm relieved, because I finally took my Chemistry test. My score wasn't good at all, but I didn't expect it to be. I got a lousy 52%.

Confession: I came out of the testing center and laughed about it. I'm pretty sure that makes me a bad student. But seriously, I think that class is a joke. I did what I could, studied...did some practice problems...what else was left? ...So at the end of the day, after taking it...I really didn't care. I was just happy to have it over with.

Tonight I'm get to take another one...joy. But this one, I will Ace! Got to love Psychology!!!

Then this weekend, I get to read a history book...and by history book...I don't mean fun, interesting stuff...I actually really like history and enjoy my lectures in class, but our assignments make me want to pull my hair out. I actually read my TEXT book for the class and enjoy it...but this so called literature we're supposed to read is beyond awful. And then to make things better, I get to write a fun paper all about it.

Needless to say, fall break can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Shantel Williams said...

Nicole, you totally should have taken my psychology test for me! I'm pretty sure I bombed it! Tests are never fun!