Monday, September 27, 2010

Losing Streak

I feel that no one blogs anymore & its really depressing. I get on here and have very little to read. I get excited whenever someone posts...so fellow bloggers...please make my life more exciting by giving me something good to read!!!

Secondly, BYU is on a losing streak & it really stinks--so much in fact, that Saturday we left the game with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter...how lame is that? Luckily I still enjoy going to the games & hoping they win. If not, its still fun being at the game with T!!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Mitch was very excited that you posted the picture he took :) I miss you. And yes, no one blogs. Including me. The holidays need to come.

andrew and brittani said...

BYU is painful to watch this year. We didn't leave early, only because we had Cougar Club tickets and they kept bringing us more and more food each quarter. We stayed for the treats.

Ryan Bunker said...

Nicole, hopefully the movie blog will pick up as I get more reviews done. You can look forward to the month of October I plan to have different theme weeks with all sorts of different halloween based movies.