Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday "Joyce!"

It's my bestest friend Jaynee's birthday today! She is seriously one of the funniest, genuine, caring people I know. Since its her birthday I'm going to brag about her, so here are some of the greatest things about Jaynee.

-She's very optimistic
-She's was an awesome roommate!
-She is gorgeous.
-When you ride in her car, you can always guarantee and adventure--she's the only person I know who buys several set of tires a year, has been pulled over for wreckless driving and then been asked if she stole the vehicle, and once she flew her car off the freeway and it survived it...no scratches, and no injuries from her many passengers.
-She is always willing to help & support me whenever I need her.
-She can "Joyce it Up" better than anyone I know.
-She has serious talent when it comes to random injuries--both giving and getting them. In high school Jaynee somehow managed to put a straw thru her forehead at a football game & cut her head on the bleachers at the very same game. Luckily, I haven't been the victim of too many of the injuries she's given, but right after she got engaged she managed to cut me w/her wedding ring--I guess it serves me right though, because I told Cameron he was doomed and he better watch out, because if she hit him with that ring it would leave a mark. I didn't know I would be the victim!
-She is very very entertaining
-She, like me, needs very little sleep--which means we've had great times decorating cars at odd hours of the night, pulling all nighters, and making runs to Walmart for ingredients to make Brownies, and even cutting out snowflakes til 4 am! She didn't bother to sleep the night before her wedding, we played to late hours of the night when WE called it quits...she wanted to keep the night going, I later learned from her dad that she went for a 6 am run the morning of!
-She's the greatest friend anyone could possibly ask for!

Happy Birthday Jaynee!
Thank you for being such an awesome friend all these years.
Joyce it up!!!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I want to know what dessert she is eating in that first pic. It looks to die for!!!

Tyler & Nicole said...

It don't know what it is...but I know it is from Red Robin & it was massive!!!