Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Years

2 years ago (yesterday) Tyler and I first started dating. Its crazy to think its been that long. Time really does fly. We decided to celebrate the occasion...and let me tell you, it was way more fun than 1 year. Last year we sat on the floor of my apartment and did homework, because we both were swamped in it. I actually think we may have gone to dinner, but I don't remember, probably because I was too stressed about school to enjoy the meal.
So...this year. We went to Olive Garden & we enjoyed it. No hurry back to homework. And then, we watched Killers. It was a nice low key way to celebrate!

Oh and he even bought me flowers! I love gerbera daisies so in the past that's usually what he's gotten me, but this time he got really smart and bought gerbera daisies in a pot...so they won't die as fast--when they do, it will probably be my fault :(


Thanks Tyler for such a great date!!! I love you.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Yay! Happy 2 years. flew by :)