Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I COULD Be Doing Tonight

I was supposed to be going to the Dashboard Confessional concert tonight, but OF COURSE, it had to be cancelled. Apparently their tour has been a total flop so they just decided to cancel the entire thing. They didn't think of the disappointed Utah girl who was excited to be at their show So instead of having some FUN tonight, I will be dedicating my night to school. This is how it will go: I am going to be sitting in the UV Library wishing I was at Dashboard banging a book against my head because I am going to have no life away from school this next month. In a small way, I guess its a good thing, because I am SWAMPED with homework and I would which is why I have not blogged in sooo long.That & the internet at my apartment is down. I haven't even fixed my currently pathetic header. bah. Good post is coming soon!!! I had the world's greatest weekend last week and have yet to share it. But for now, I am out, until my life slows down just a little bit. Peace.

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

I have so much homework too. Somehow a LOT of my classes are really heavy weighted on the last month of school. I don't know when I'm going to have the time to do it. so so very very lame