Friday, November 6, 2009

Before & After.

Before
this is to prove that my teeth were not completely hideous or anything before my nightmare began.
DURING
this is my nightmare. and yes. i was hideous, which is why I never posted pictures til now.
 
no i did not smile much.
thought i better not risk breakin any cameras.
tyler, chelsey, and brett all showed off their very best "Nicole face" 
how rude.
tyler is gonna kill me for postin his imitation. 
but too bad for him i like his a lot.
but for the record i NEVER did pull a face quite that hideous.
o, and a JABBAWOCKEE is a great costume. it does NOT require you to smile for pictures. =/
AFTER
mission accomplished:hideousness removed.
This is me & my awesome buddy Max, he had fun making faces with me.

3 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

oh my gosh, it is not hideous. you're a dork.

Chelsey said...

Dito. But you look great =) im happy your days with braces are over.

Allison said...

You didn't look horrible then, and you look beautiful now! :D