Monday, August 3, 2009

Here is to Happiness (inspired by Chels...who was inspired by Rockstar Diaries)

So if any of you are familiar with Rockstar Diaries you are probably familiar with all of Taza's happiness lists she is constantly making...well my best friend Chelsey made her own happiness list so I thought I would do the same...so here it is.

Things that make me happy...

Driving when I have nothing better to do

Family parties

Taking and looking at pictures

Dancing til my body hurts

Butterfly kisses

Dr. Pepper

Talking about Nothing

Running into people I know in the craziest of places

Getting my hair played with

The way Tyler talks to me when I'm tired or upset

Making new friends
......................................................................................................

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

caaaute. i love u