Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Boaters Luck...or the LACK there of.

So when it comes to boating...I have decided that I am cursed!
This is why...
Everytime I have EVER gone boating...something bad has happened...
Just to name a few....

  • When I go boating...on several occasions it has decided to rain
  • Water has been CRAZY choppy. Not even worth getting in.
  • Boat has broken down.
  • I have gotten goose aches...
  • A black eye...ya from water...who knew???
This year I've gone boating twice thus far...and the list is still continuing
  • My phone went in the lake.
  • Lost a contact.
My mom informed me last Saturday after announcing that I had lost my contact, that she doesn't like me going boating because it is EXPENSIVE...new contacts...new phone...wonder what it is going to be next. However, I'm modifying what I do each time to avooid future accidents. After giving my phone to the lake, it was decided that my phone would no longer be allowed on the boat so I left it in the car. After losing my contact, I have decided that next trip I will not be wearing them on the next outing!
Tyler on the Wakeboard
It was hot and we were thirsty!
(no worries...just soda.)
Nate, Ashlee, and Myself having way too much fun.

Even though my boating trips seem to always come with a price, I still find it to be lots of fun and completely worth it. I always wanna go back :)

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Im always scared my phone is going to fall in. I have not been boating forever. Need taylor to get us out there. cousin trip.

andrew and brittani said...

At least all the trips are memorable.