Friday, August 14, 2009

A Year Down for "J"

One of my great high school friends Justin hit his year mission mark yesterday! This year has flown by. Feels like yesterday I was sending him cookies to the MTC...sadly those are the only cookies he's gotten from me in the last year!

Us at Justin's "going away" Party


Congrats Justin!

Look forward to seeing you in a year.



...and then there is my Longest Bestest Friend Shantel...

my heart is sad for her. She sent her boyfriend Brandon off on

his mission yesterday. London is super lucky to have him!

...Meanwhile I will have to keep Shan busy for the next two years...

Hopefully it will fly :)
Love you Shan!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

HOLY COW. I can not believe its been a year. That flew by for sure

Ky said...

YAY!!! I was totally just thinking about Justin the other day! I'm glad he hit a year! That kid rocks. Robbins should be home any time now if he isn't already....