Monday, June 15, 2009

Highlights from this week....




Kelly Clarkson Concert

Wahoo.
This was so much fun. I went with Tyler, Mitch, and Chelsey and it was a blast. My friends Jaynee and Sarah came and hung out with us for a bit which was also fun. Kelly sounds amazing in person & is a great performer. I was a little worried about the rain, but it actually wasn't too bad!


Big Bang Theory
Tyler worked til like 9 one night this week so i had lots of time to myself that night. I watched the ENTIRE first season of Big Bang theory. I love that show. Its hilarious and in my opinion, i think it has one of the greatest theme songs...although i must confess...after watching episode after episode all in one night, it does get a little obnoxious. I decided hardly anyone has ever even heard of this show...and if you haven't, you are missing out! I would highly reccommend it! I'm ready to watch Season 2!
Hot Tubbing
Tyler probably gets really sick of this, but I think this is one of my favorite things to do. I would go everyday if I could. This week we went when it was raining outside which was super fun. Kept me from getting to hot to have cold rain falling down.
DATE NIGHT
Tyler and I went to Magelby's for dinner on Saturday night. I had never eaten there and it was really yummy. We also went to Summerfest to watch the fireworks go off. We didn't stay long but it was fun. Tyler introduced me to 24...one of his favorite shows that I have sort of been avoiding...but I really liked it! I'm gonna have to still the first season from him now...since I jumped in, in the middle of season 5!
PAGE...KEVIN...and PINKIE
Page and Kevin got home from San Diego on Sunday so we all went as a family to pick them up...sound Cheesy I know..but we had a good excuse. We went straight from the airport to visit our grandma Pinkie at my Great Aunt Carma's house. It was a fun little visit. Her health isn't too great but she's still so cute. She showed me her nicely painted nails...she even had rhinestones on them. I'm so glad I got to go and see her!

4 comments:

The Mama said...

Chad and I are big fans of 24 too. I haven't seen the Big Bang Theory, but it is pretty good, huh? I'll have to check that out. I'm glad you guys had fun at the concert. These are such cute pics of all of you.

Chelsey said...

Big Bang Theory? I am one that has not heard of it. I will have to check it out. I LOVE 24. Me and Mitch are obsessed. Looks like you had a great weekend! Glad we finally doubled

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

I'm jealous that you got to go to her concert. Next time you better invite me too!

Molly said...

I am super jealous you went to see Kelly! sounds like fun!