Friday, June 5, 2009

The Bad Luck Bouquet

So whoever said catching bouquets meant you were getting married next was a LIAR. For any of you out there who believe it...its false. Almost a year ago now I caught one of those suckers. And yes mam...I am still single. Not that I am complaining. Just stating the facts. In my family alone since I caught the bouquet...there have been 2 going on 3 weddings...3 as of TOMORROW. So Chelsey, Jason, Kevin...you all beat me. And I am so with you Taylor...the more you catch the less likely it is to happen. So looks like my odds are looking more and more like yours...given that I caught the bouquet at Chelsey's too! :) So for any of you out there who WANT to get married...I wouldn't recommend catching bouquets or garters. They don't work.

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Very funny!! You'll probably be next though... :)