Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett!

Today is my cousin Brett's Birthday and I decided blogging is an excellent way to recognize birthdays! Cuz I don't know about you but I would loved to blogged about on my birthday! So I will start with Brett...
He's an awesome person to hang with at parties!!!

...not to mention a VERY good sport....

He happily played "grandma" for our Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer performance at our family Christmas party.
Having a very good time at party land :)

He made a convincing Captain Hook.

...a stunning "John Travolta" double for the movie Hairspray
And Best of all a great polygamist. Haha.
(And although its not been posted he makes a killer Richard Simmons!)

Heritage Tours with Brett was a Blast! He was a great dad!
he even "forgot" to confiscate my cell phone a few times.

Most importantly Brett is a great friend!
Love you Brett!
Hope you have a great 21st Birthday!!!

..and Linds...I feel kinda bad for skipping over yours last week...
so...here is a little blast from the past, one of many great memories I have with you!
Love ya!



Good old USA dance camp at Utah State.

4 comments:

Bitters said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! We are blessed with a GREAT FAMILY... So glad we are all close and there for each other... xo

The Boyacks said...

Love the post about Brett. Sure think that he is awesome - love the family and are so glad that we have each other.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nicole! I really didn't know some of those pics even existed still. Haha

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

Oh my heck. I can't stop laughing at those picture of us. We had some great times.