Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shantel's Wedding Cap

One of my longest friends got married on Thursday. Shantel and I have been friends since I was in 1st grade and she, in Kindergarten. It was a sad day in 9th grade when I moved away and we were no longer only a few houses down but none-the-less we have stayed friends. It was so great to get to be in the temple and watch her and her now husband, Kyle, get sealed to one another. It was a great day and she looked so gorgeous. Her dress was beautiful (my pictures don't do it justice at all.) and all in all it was a perfect day.

Here are a few pics via Instagram.

1 comment:

Shantel Williams said...

Nicole I am just seeing this! I changed my blog address and am just barely finding everyone again! Love this post! Thanks so much for always being such a great friend and for sharing my special day with me! Love you!