Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Day for Dad's

I'm a lucky girl, that's all I can say. I have the best dad in the world as far as anyone is concerned and Tyler can say the same thing about his own dad!
 Between the 2 of us we're blessed with some pretty darn great men in our lives.


Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Dad and Father-in-Law!
We sure love you both and are so blessed to have men like you as our dad's.

(...and to my own dad, I think I deserve favorite child status for A. Writing this post and B. Not abandoing you like a few other children on this special day!)

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I know your dad and I'll let you in on a NOT-SO-SECRET.....have a baby and you will FOR SURE be the favorite. :)

SchaeferFamily said...

You can be the favorite if you have a baby! I'm totally cool with that! tehehe.

-mom