Saturday, June 30, 2012

Seven Peaks

I live for the summertime and absolutely love being in the sun, so on my day off its the number one thing I want to do if I can. This week Tyler and I took his sister's kids to Seven Peaks and my little brother and sister joined us. It was such a fun day, it made me realize how boring Tyler and I can be when we there alone. The kids made it much more fun and lively. I wish I would have taken some pictures of them in action, because they were fun to watch. Brinley was especially funny. She loved the lazy river and kept wanting to go back. Chaston was a little dare devil and kept trying to take off into the 6ft. part of the wave pool (he had a life jacket on) and he was dying to go on all the big slides and even the rope swing. Unfortunately for him he was way too short for all of it! Mccall was tall enough but she wasn't so sure she wanted to brave some of the big slides!


Brinley was really determined not to get burned. Her mom put sunscreen on her before she left. Then she wanted some on when we got there and again about an hour later, then 30 minutes later we were sitting on our towels Natalie turned to me and said, ummm Nicole...I turned around to see her legs caked in it! We had a good laugh and had to scrape a lot of it off and share it with everyone else.

2 comments:

The Mama said...

Looks so fun! Next time we got to come too!!

andrew and brittani said...

Now the question is...did she get a sunburn? :)